ELDER GULL'S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 8, 2012

Dear Family,

How are you guys doing? I\'m doing pretty good. Sorry its taken so long for me to get Don\'s letter to you guys to send off to hem. I kept forgetting to send it, but I guess its better late then never. I am doing pretty good. I have been pretty busy the last couple of weeks since I last wrote you. I\'m still trying to contact all the less active members in the area, which is easier said than done. Mostly cause there are so many dirt roads that people live all of up here it almost impossible to find anyone up here that I haven\'t been to before. It would be nice if I had a GPS, but they are pretty expensive and I don\'t have the money to get one. I got a hair cut today cause my hair was getting really hot and it was bugging me alot. So I had Tracy cut it with a #2 on the clippers she had. Which is about 1/4 of an inch. It feels and looks good and by the time Summer is done up here I\'ll be about ready for another haircut. A couple of sad things happened this week. First is on Monday we went over to see our investigator that had a baptismal date but when we got there his girlfriend, how is a less active member that is coming back to church, told us that they got in an argument which ended up with him hitting her and her kicking him out of her house. Which is sad because our only investigator that was progressing is now living back in Bloomington with his parents. But it is good cause we had just taught the two about the Law of Chastity and how living together and not being married was breaking the Law of Chastity. To bad it had to happen the way it did. Second sad thing is I sliced my right hand open yesterday while doing service at a members house. At first we thought it was deep enough for me to have to get stitches but instead I just bandaged it up and it has since scabbed over and started to heal. I will send a picture on Monday so that you can see it. Other than those things nothing really exciting has happened. There is a guy that got called to the West Virginia Charleston Mission the other day which I though was pretty cool seeing how Karrie went to that mission. I hope everything is going good for you guys. Love you and think about you alot.

Love Ya,

Elder Taylor T Gull

PS Thanks for sending those meds. Its really helping with my allergies.

No comments:

Post a Comment