ELDER GULL'S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Letter #1

Hey karrie,
 
I am doing good at the mtc, i am very busy and dont have a lot of time to do anything but learn the gospel. but that is ok with me. my companions name is elder bindrup from logan utah. And most of the time we get along but not always but nodoby is perfect. thanks for the letters you have sent me.

Tuesday is my p day as you could proably guess. and at 3 me and the rest of my district are going up to the temple for 3 40 session.

There are 6 elders and 4 sisters in my district 4 of the 6 elders are going to the same mission as me and  the other 2 are going to huston texas, same with the sisters 2 are going to california and 2 are going to texas. 

i miss you guys and hope that my mission goes bye fast so that i can see you guys soon. but i dont want to miss out on the experiance either. well i got to go so ill write you again soon.
 
Love You Sis.
 
Elder Gull

No comments:

Post a Comment