ELDER GULL'S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Letter #2

1-21-2011

Dear Mom and Dad,

Thanks for the letters that you have sent me. I think other then Jessie and Karrie, I have received the most from you.

I haven’t answered this for you yet : My companions name is Elder Bindrup, from Logan, Utah. There are six Elders in my District, four of which are going to San Bernardino also. The other two Elders are going to Dallas, Texas. My companion is going to the same mission as me. There are also four Sisters in my District. Two of them are going to San Bernardino and the other two are going to Dallas, Texas. It is fun here and I am learning a lot about the Gospel. Most days my brain hurts. Yesterday me and my district got our travel itinerary. We leave the MTC the 1st of February at 5:00 a.m. Our flight leaves Salt Lake City at 8:42 a.m. and lands in Ontario, California at 9:33 a.m. We are flying on Delta Air Lines. It’s crazy to think that soon I will be in the actual mission field. It seems like yesterday that I entered the MTC, even though I know that it has been more then one week.

Tell everyone that I say Hi and that I love them. I wish I could write them all letters, but I am not supposed to be writing a letter right now, because it is MDT time.

The food here isn’t as bad as Tommy said. It isn’t as good as your cooking, but it is still pretty good.
Well I should go so that I can study. So I will talk to you later.

Love you,
Elder Gull  

No comments:

Post a Comment