ELDER GULL'S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Letter from Elder Gull's MTC Companion

20 Jan 2011

Dear Gull Family!
                You should be so proud of your son he is such a good man. He has strengthened my testimony so much this past week.
                He truly knows his Father in Heaven loves him and wants to be the sharpest tool in the shed for the Lord to use. I am happy to serve beside your son.  We are working as hard as we can ALL DAY even. So that we may invite others to Christ by helping them receive the message of the restored gospel.
                He is working hard to keep me on the right path towards fulfilling an honorable mission this past week. I have truly learned to love your son.
Your son’s  loving companion,
Elder Jordan J. Bindrup

PS: Thank you so much for the Wonka Licorice thing they are truly the BOMB.com!
PPS: Alma 32:28-43! This is my favorite passage of scripture right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment