ELDER GULL'S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Letter #8

2/7/2011
Dear Dad,
                I know that I was able to talk to you a little bit while I was on the computer during email. But I wanted to write you a letter because I know how good it is to get mail. Plus I wanted to tell you that I love you and think what you would do when I get in different situations. I am also thankful for the example you have shown me by both going on a mission, even though you were told that you would not be able to go on one.  Also that you haven’t let losing your leg keep you from doing things with the family. Even though walking around is kind of difficult for you. I hope that someday I will be able to be like you. Also, I want to thank you and mom for raising me in the Gospel, so that I would know enough to come out and teach it to others. Thanks for not giving up on me when I know I was being a pain in the butt. If you guys would have given up on me I don’t know where I would be right now. Hope everything is going good for you. Wish I could be there to help you out with fixing the white van and working on the gray truck. Sorry if you cannot read my handwriting. It is really bad. Thanks again for everything Dad! You are the best!
I Love You So Much
Elder Taylor Gull

No comments:

Post a Comment