ELDER GULL'S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Letter #14

3-14-2011
 
Dear Family,
 
How are you guys doing? Hope everyone is doing good. I am doing better this week compared to last week. Don’t know why I was feeling the way that I was. Its just good to know that its past. I got my first transfer call Saturday night and I am going to be staying in Apple Valley for six more weeks. Also on Saturday I have been on my mission for two months. Crazy that it has been that long already. Everything is good here the work is still going pretty slow but, I was told by my District Leader that as long as we are trying to find someone sooner or later we will see work. This next transfer I am going to have the same Companion and pretty much have the same roommates. The only real difference with our our house from next transfer is that the old District Leader is going home tomorrow and his companion is getting a new companion.  Mom and Dad sorry that I wasn’t able to email this week. Evidently the power went out at the Library and their Internet was down when we went there this morning. What new things are going on in Southern Utah? I don’t really know what else to write. So write me some letters so that I will be able to write a longer letter for you guys next week. I Love You all. Be Safe.
 
Love
Elder Taylor Gull
 
PS I hate to ask this cause I know that it isn’t cheap to send things. But can you send me my temple clothes, cause the Redlands Temple doesn’t have the rentals and I am supposed to be going to the temple sometime this transfer. If you could please do that I would be really grateful. Thanks. I Love You guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment