ELDER GULL'S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Letter #16

3-14-11
 
Dear Daniel,
 
How are you doing? What is this I heard about you having a girlfriend? Why didn’t you tell me? I want to hear what is going on with you cause, Ok, you are my big brother and I want to hear from you. Are you still driving from CR England or have you found a local joy that is close to home. I was wondering if you know a guy who leases for England whose name is Berry Gabrial. Because he is a guy in a family from my ward. His wife is a recent convert and we have been trying to get in to teach him, but he is always on the road. And when I found that he drove I wondered if you knew him. I really miss that time I went in the truck with you it was really fun. Even if it did get really frustrating. I have survived my first transfer, but I am not getting transferred. I am going to be staying in Apple Valley for six more weeks, with the same companion. Write back soon. It is always good to hear from family.
 
Love Ya
 
Elder Taylor Gull

No comments:

Post a Comment