ELDER GULL'S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Feb 21, 2011

Mom and Dad
 
Thanks for the package that you guys sent me. Thanks for everything that you have given me through my life. Thank you so much for not giving up on me a few months ago when I was going through my rebellion stage. I know that if you would have given up on me I would be a completely different person than I am right now. Because I was going down hill real fast and it is only thanks to you guys and Jessie that I am the person I am now. So thank you. Also thanks for bringing me up in the Gospel and stressing the importance of going on a Mission. That is the best thing that has happened to me in my life and I have only been out a little over a month. Sorry I didn't email today but the library was closed so I couldn't get on. 
 
I Love you guys so much,
 
Elder Taylor Gull

No comments:

Post a Comment