ELDER GULL'S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE

Monday, July 4, 2011

June 8, 2011

Dear Family,

How is everyone doing.  Like you all probably know I got transferred this week so I am no longer in Apple Valley anymore.  My new area is in San Bernardino serving in the 1st ward.  I am also in a car area so I am not riding my bike, at least for this transfer.  Elder Teichert my old companion stayed up in Apple Valley and is training a greenie in my old area.  My new companion is Elder Brewer.  He was a pitcher for BYU last year and he has been out on his mission for 9 months today.  I like it down here in the valley so far mostly because it is not really windy down here.  It also reminds me of home because of the mountains.  It is also really busy down here so I don't have anytime to be bored.  Yesterday I visited a couple of members, they are pretty cool people in this ward.  Do you guys know anyone from San Bernardino that you want me to visit, cause I am now in a car so I might be able to visit them.  Well I don't know what else to write.  I love you guys and miss you too.  But I stay busy so I don't really get home sick anymore.  I can't believe that in 4 days I will be out on my mission for 5 months.  It's crazy how fast time flies.  Write back soon.  

Love you guys, 
Elder Taylor T. Gull

No comments:

Post a Comment