ELDER GULL'S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE

Monday, July 4, 2011

June 23, 2011

Dear Grannie and Grampie,

How are you guys doing?  I hope that you are doing good.  Thanks for the cards and the money that you have sent me.  Sorry it has taken me so long to write you a letter back.  I don't know if you already know this, but I am not in Apple Valley anymore.  Right now I am in San Bernardino serving in the 1st ward.  I really like it here, mostly because I talk to a lot more people than I did in Apple Valley.  I got to go to Apple Valley a couple days ago to see one of the people that I taught up there get baptized.  I also got to stand in her circle as she was confirmed a member and received the hold ghost.

I really miss you guys, and wish that I could talk to you more often, but I know that I am where I am suppose to be right now.  It was really good to talk to you on Mothers Day, even though it wasn't for very long.  Hope all is going well and thanks again for the money that you sent, it had helped a lot.  Love you guys.

Your Grandson,
Elder Taylor Gull :)

No comments:

Post a Comment